Designed for cooler weather, the Carrick Coat has you covered - literally. The Carrick Coat is designed to provide maximum comfort and performance whilst riding in cooler or inclement weather. It protects you against the wind, with outstanding breathability, ensuring you stay warm. A must have item to keep you out on the bike all year round. The Carrick Coat is windproof but designed with breathability in mind!
The Carrick coat features:
- Ergonomic pro cut designed to follow your body’s natural movement.
- Constructed from 3 layer laminated fabric with DWR coating and featuring the highly breathable “eVent” solid membrane.
- Outer and inner laminate layers feature elastane, for an adaptive and comfortable fit.
- Three back pockets with an additional security stash pocket keep your keys safe.
- Zipped mesh lined front vents for temperature control
- Snug, high collar to keep the wind and rain out.
- Drop tail protection for extra protection.
- Front storm flap covered YKK zip (easy open and close zips which lock in place when put into position)
- Made in the EU (that means designed, sewn, packed and distributed).
- Tested by our founder Tara, who cycles a ridiculous amount, ensuring every product has been put through its paces.
Caring for your Coat
We want your Carrick Coat to look amazing and go the distance with you! As with the majority of cycling clothing please don't iron, tumble dry or dry clean your coat. It is best washed at >30°C and air dried.
As a suggestion, Medium is approximately 8/10 (Irish/UK), Large is approximately 10/12 (Irish/UK) and Extra Large is approximately 12/14 (Irish/UK).